In cold winters, treat yourself to hot, yummy, and creamy soup. If you don’t find ample time to make it at home, no worries, we are making it for you.
All you have to do is pick one of your favorites and order it from us. We will deliver it to your doorstep in Los Angeles or anywhere in the United States.
How does it work?
On a chilly winter evening, when you crave your favorite soup, we have many options available for you. Have homemade soup delivery to you or come pick it up from our store.
- In-Store Pickup: From Monday to Friday, we are open between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., except for early timings at 2: 30 p.m. only on Friday. You can come and pick the soup of your choice any day between these times. For meal pick-up, your orders will be ready on Monday. Café items marked “ in-store pickup” are made the same day. Please read the prompts at checkout to choose your pickup day.
- Local delivery within Los Angeles: We do local delivery on Tuesdays and Fridays. A new meal and dessert menu is posted every Friday morning. We deliver soup every Friday straight to your LA area door. We add new soups regularly to our menu; orders must be placed by Thursday at 6 p.m. for Friday delivery. While we deliver full-course meals including soups, meals, and desserts, on Tuesdays. For full-course Tuesday local delivery, you need to place your order before 6 p.m. Sunday.
- Nationwide delivery: If you are not a resident of Los Angeles yet want to taste our food, you can order soup online, and we are ready to deliver. Just follow these steps:
- Choose one box of either 8 or 10 soup servings
- Select your favorite variety from our fresh soup collection
- Another option we have for you is that of premade boxes, which are our customer’s favorites. Each of these boxes has other meal items besides soup. Choose according to your taste. The good news is that you receive a sweet discount on these premade boxes; it’s a win-win situation.
- Now your job is over and ours starts; we‘ll do the cooking for you and have it shipped right to your door.
As you put in such an effort to order soup from Los Angeles while residing somewhere else, we ensure that you get the most out of it. For that purpose, we freeze all of our soups in 16-ounce BPA-free plastic containers. Our frozen soups generally last for 6 months. We recommend you consume them within six months. However, once defrosted, it’s better to consume them within one week.
How do we care about you?
Our purely organic ingredients set us apart from the competition. We are dedicated to buying certified organic foods. Also, our recipes have ingredients that are gluten, nuts, and dairy-free. So, no more risk of allergies from our side, but still, if you have any such history of food allergies, be cautious!
Currently, we have 15 staple soups that are always on the menu; the rest are our seasonal ones, so they come and go on the menu. Another good news is that we have preordered items on the ingredients page. If there is something else you want to preorder, we need advance notice, and we will try our best to accommodate you.
If you need homemade soup delivered to your place either locally in Los Angeles or anywhere else within the United States, you can order soup online. We make food from organic ingredients with love and care; just try it and enjoy!