Tickmill was founded in 2014 as a global FX and CFD broker. The firm is licensed by a number of financial regulators throughout the world, including the top-tier Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, and is thus regarded as a secure broker.
Disclaimer: CFDs are sophisticated financial products that have a significant risk of losing money quickly due to leverage. When trading CFDs with this supplier, 73% of retail investor accounts lose money. You should think about whether you understand how CFDs operate and whether you can afford to risk losing all of your money.
In this tickmill review, we’ll clearly explain all about the key features and other essential information on why you should choose Tickmill, especially if you’re a beginner. So, let’s begin;
Tickmill is a platform that allows traders to invest and earn passive income. As a result, a broker’s customer can profit not only from manual trading but also from semi-automated trading advisors and mirror trading.
The firm provides traders with a trading adviser that calculates stop losses and takes gains automatically; all the user needs to do is control transaction opening and closure. The automated copying of orders service allows you to imitate trade transactions made by successful traders rather than participating in them yourself. Many customer reviews are there on different websites from where you can also check the opinions and thoughts about Tickmill.
Investments in trust management and PAMM accounts are not available through the firm. Tickmill, on the other hand, has excellent affiliate programs that allow you to earn extra money by participating.
- A trader who is a Tickmill partner earns a commission on the transactions of the consumers he brings in. As a result, a basic account can earn a bonus of ten dollars for each lot, while VIP and Pro accounts can receive a bonus of two dollars per lot. Tickmill also assists partners with initiatives linked to gaining new clients by providing a choice of promotional materials.
- This account type enables a partner to resell Tickmill business solutions and technology under their own brand. This allows you to have complete control over the communication process, as well as commercial agreements with clients and secrecy.
Tickmill charges cheap costs for both FX and non-trading services. Opening an account is simple, quick, and completely digital. You have unlimited deposit & withdrawal choices or options to choose from, which are entirely free. All in all, there are lots of benefits that Tickmill gives if you learn forex trading efficiently.
Tickmill, on the other hand, has a restricted product offering, as it only offers forex and CFDs. MetaTrader’s trading platforms have an out-of-date interface and a poorly-structured news feed.
• Low forex fees
• Fast and convenient account opening
• Free deposit & withdrawal
• Only forex & CFDs
• Outdated platform design & functions
• Basic news feed
Read more: Latest WIFI Internet Plans in Australia