The growing proclivity about the prominence of roofs in the enhancement of building’s appeal will promote the growth of the market. For instance, roofs offer weatherproof protection against rain, heat snow, and other elements, says Nan Chul Shin. The rising application of metal, EPDM, and built-up roofs in commercial buildings will enable the speedy expansion of the market. In addition, the flourishing global construction industry will create lucrative opportunities for the market in the forthcoming years.
The global roofing materials market size is predicted to reach USD 151.49 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period. The growing investment in commercial and residential buildings for renovation and restoration will spur opportunities for the market. The rising utilization of bituminous as a roofing alternative owing to its excellent benefits such as cost-effectiveness, protection against elements, and appealing designs will bolster healthy growth of the market, states Fortune Business Insights in a report, the market size stood at USD 119.69 billion in 2019.
Burgeoning Construction Industry to Back Massive Development
The model welfare government schemes for existing infrastructure and buildings will contribute massively to the growth of the market. The ongoing projects including residential, non-residential, and commercial building plans in the developing nations will influence the tremendous growth of the market. The rising consumer spending on manufactured products and services will have a progressive effect on the market during the forecast period.
Key Considerations for Industry Forecast:
- Impact of Pandemic, supply chain disruptions, demand destruction, and change in customer behavior
- Optimistic, probable, and pessimistic scenarios for all markets as the impact of pandemic unfolds
- Pre- as well as post-COVID-19 market estimates
- Quarterly impact analysis and updates on market estimates
Covid-19 Outbreak to Thwart Construction Sector Advancement
The fabrication of roofing materials can affect the prolongment of rooftops, which in turn, will dampen the growth of the market. The climatic conditions can be a major challenge, materials that can’t withstand extreme heat and ultraviolet radiation will further restrict the augmentation of the market. Moreover, the high initial cost of metal roofing will negatively impact the market in the foreseeable future. Besides, the coronavirus crisis is expected to distress the construction sector; halt of construction work and other building activities will limit the market progression. The shutdowns of factories and transportation restrictions will further aggravate the industry growth.
The Report Lists the key Companies in the Market:
Owens Corning (U.S.), CertainTeed Corporation (U.S.), Atlas Roofing Corporation (U.S.), Braas Monier Building S.A. (U.K.), Johns Manville (U.S.), IKO Industries Ltd. (U.S.), GAF Materials Corporation (U.S.), TAMKO Building Products, Inc. (U.S.), Carlisle Companies Incorporated (U.S.), Firestone Building Products Company, LLC (U.S.), Other Key Players
Rising Refurbishment Activities to Aid Expansion in the Asia Pacific
The market in the Asia Pacific generated a revenue of USD 44.61 Billion in 2019 and is predicted to grow rapidly during the forecast period. The growth in the region is attributed to the growing construction sector. The refurbishment activities of commercial and residential buildings in India and China will contribute positively to the growth of the market in the region.
The surge in industrial operations and growing population will have a positive impact on the market. The expansion of various commercial spaces and offices will promote the growth of the market. In addition, the flourishing residential construction activities in India will enable the healthy growth of the market. For instance, the Indian government has announced a target of 20 million affordable houses by 2022. These factors together will favor the growth of the market in the Asia Pacific.
The study Roofing Materials Market offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends Keratin Market that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micro Market initiatives of leading players will bring in investments in Keratin Market?
- What can be the best Keratin Market framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in Keratin Market new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future Keratin Market?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in Keratin Market gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the Keratin Market current and expected intensity of competition the Market in the near future?