You will need a robust Amazon PPC management approach to succeed in 2021 and beyond. Amazon’s internal advertising system includes pay-per-click PPC on Amazon. Brands, agencies, and third-party sellers can use Amazon PPC to generate product adverts that display in Amazon’s search results and rival product listings. The percentage of attributed sales spent on advertising is known as the advertising cost of sales.
Total product sales earned within one week of clicks on your ads attributed sales. Because sales data can take up to 48 hours to load, sales data is not accessible in the ‘Today’ date range and may be postponed until the ‘Yesterday’ date range. In the Campaign Performance report, you can see individual sales totals for advertised and other products.
The number of times your advertising was displayed is referred to as impressions. It could take up to three days to delete invalid clicks from your reports once they’ve been found. Because of click invalidation, clicks from the previous three days may be altered. The number of times your advertisements were clicked. It may take up to 3 days to delete invalid clicks from your reports once they’ve been found. Because of click invalidation, clicks from the previous three days may be altered.
Why is Pay-Per-Click (PPC) so vital for Amazon sellers?
Ecommerce firms and sellers have a vast opportunity to prosper as consumer shopping switches online — and overwhelmingly to Amazon.com. However, with an increase in online retail traffic comes competitors vying for the most sales. Amazon businesses of all sorts will almost certainly need a successful PPC advertising plan by 2021. After all, Amazon has over 350 million items, and postings can easily get lost in the shuffle. While your organic ranking — the position in which your product shows naturally in search results — is crucial, adverts can help you reach a broader audience on the site.
How to plan an Amazon PPC Campaign?
The following are the fundamental components of a successful Amazon PPC management strategy:
- Using Jungle Scout’s Keyword Scout, do in-depth keyword research, concentrating on related keywords and competitive products.
- Set daily budgets and default bids 50-100 percent higher than Amazon suggests when you’re first starting.
- To find out what works best for your brand, try out several PPC ad campaigns and experiment with automatic and manual keyword targeting.
- Allow at least two weeks for ad campaigns to run before generating reports and making adjustments.
- Find keywords for your manual campaigns using ad reports from your automatic movements.
- Ensure a keyword receives at least ten clicks before changing or eliminating it from a manual campaign.
- Once a week, go over your ad reports again, removing, adding, and modifying keywords as appropriate.
Choosing the correct type of Amazon PPC ad for your company
Amazon provides sellers with various PPC ad kinds to choose from, each with its own set of targeting choices. We encourage that you try all of the ad kinds accessible to you when you first start, particularly automatic-targeting advertisements and manually-targeted Sponsored Product ads.
Below, we’ll go over each of your PPC alternatives. But, especially when working with a limited ad budget, it’s a good idea to think about your plan regarding your expected return on ad spend. To put it another way, you should think about how much money you’ll make in sales for every dollar you spend on ads. These two ad formats might assist you in figuring out what keywords and search query you should be targeting on Amazon.